Monday, January 07, 2013

1-7-13


Hi, this is me. Dealt with some first world problems today. My hair straightener broke. Yeah, I got a lump in my throat. Life lessons from a broken straightener: If the straightener breaks, pick up your curling iron. Made lemonade from lemons.

Today was a mar.a.thon day. First day back into our schedule after a marvelous Christmas break. Only it was way more than our typical schedule. Lunches and school, laundry and drop offs, errands and blood draws, groceries and 6 hours at my volunteer job. Then camera club and learning formulas about the inverse square. Yep. I am all kinds of smart now. *snort*. Anyway, I am going to bed now.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my cuteness. You are beautiful friend! Inside, and out.

Jackie said...

You. are. gorgeous.