Friday, December 18, 2009

{Christmas treats}


I suddenly got this energetic urge to make some Christmas treats tonight. After Me and Kai's chiropractor appointments I picked up a few needed ingredients. Jay and I had so much fun making Oreo truffles (YUM!), peanut butter crackers dipped in chocolate and white chocolate, and some thin mints. Making treats in the light of our lava lamp - what could be better?

Also thinking happy thoughts about my dear sister, who's birthday is today. Hoping the gift I ordered for her is very soon at her door step...

2 comments:

Joyfulsheep said...

Sounds like a fun time. I noticed that guys don't just stick there tongues out when working on cars! :)
Have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thank u for share,very nice post.Looking forward to more better posts!
sale uggs
ugg outlet
uggs on sale
uggs online
uggs outlet